« From the GMR: Sponsorship of March MLA webcast sites | Main | Job Posting-Dental Librarian at University of Missouri/Kansas City »

MLA webcast host site in the Metro

Hello HSLM members,

As some of you may have already seen, the GMR is once again sponsoring up to two sites per state to host the MLA webcast "Now's The Time: Understanding the Electronic Health Record Maze and Health Science Librarians' Roles" on Wednesday, March 24, 2010 from 1-3 p.m.

The Health Sciences Libraries at the University of Minnesota was one of the sponsored sites for the fall webcast. We are willing to host this webcast as well, but if someone else in the Metro is interested in hosting a site, then we will hold off on applying for the spring webcast.

The deadline to apply to be a sponsored site is Friday, February 26. If you could please let me know by February 19 if your institution is planning on applying for the sponsorship, I would greatly appreciate it. If I do not hear from anyone, I will put in a request on behalf of the Health Sciences Libraries to ensure that it is offered somewhere in the Cities.

Thanks!
Anne Beschnett
Outreach Librarian
Bio-Medical Library, University of Minnesota
besch015@umn.edu
612-625-9603