Zompire Dracularius

This blog is an attempt to fulfill an assignment for my entrepreneurship course. For this assignment we are supposed to have our website show up as #1 in a Google search for a query that previously did not exist, "Zompire Dracularius". Essentially we are tricking Google into thinking that I am am the authority on this subject, and people who want to know more should be sent to my site.

I will be trying out a few different strategies and hopefully I have success with at least one. This blog is part of that strategy, by piggybacking on the "umn.edu" webpage I am gaining instant credibility with Google. 

New design launched using Movable Type

Our web site is sporting a new look and feel thanks to Movable Type and the Professional Template Set. The Professional Template Set makes it possible for just about anyone to get up and running with a new web site using Movable Type. It is literally as easy as just a few clicks. Just pick a new for your web site, select the Professional Template Set and publish. Then viola! a new web site. Thank you Movable Type!