SoxySox | Main | 4:00 4zn

Laugh!

Hello. I am very very tired for no apparent reason. Just woke up from a nap on the couch and am extremely disoriented. Best time to post. I have been sewing and doing some knitting as of late and, of course, avoiding grad skool work. Tubey is well under way. I love the berry and lettuce colors together. I modified the sleeves to be 3/4 and fitted instead of belled. I know that some variation in my wardrobe might be nice, but I also know that I am significantly less likely to wear the thing if it has el poof-o sleeves.

laugh!.jpg

I made a reversible apron from an A-line skirt pattern. The sash is detachable and works great with jeans. Haven't actually gotten a chance to wear the apron yet, but it will be good when I am in a hostess mood because one side matches the pillows on the couch and the other (and sash), the new cover I made for our new chair, pictured below.

Who knew tea could be so... dangerous?

laugh!-001.jpg

laugh!-002.jpg

laugh!-003.jpg

New Ikea chair in action. This sucker took most of yesterday to cover and put together. Good thing I am so patient and easy to get along with.

laugh!-005.jpg

Those geishas rule the school. If you look at the lamp table behind the chair, you can see the stacks of books that comprise the majority of my booklist. How much of these have I read? Most. How much do I remember? Don't ask.

Finally, The Greater Mossdog Sweater in all its glory. In my attempt to be Professional Photo Taker, I directed J to "hold this cup and start to drink out of it [empty, of course] and then laugh like I just said something funny". Ah. Only in the most ironic of ways did I succeed. But, in the end, I did. With the help of the Best Model Beknownst to Me, of course...

laugh!-011.jpg

laugh!-010.jpg

Posted by loyd0008 at February 8, 2006 10:32 PM

I love that sweater! It looks great. As do the apron and chair and tubey. So many crafts!

Posted by: ellie at February 8, 2006 11:39 PM

I feel that elected officials need to do more things like this for the people.

Posted by: James at August 27, 2011 2:46 PM