Fleecy Dress | Main | Scrap Strips

Irina's Dress!

Finished another couple of sweatshirt-dresses. One of which is modeled below by the amazing Irina!

irinadress

iriniadress3

iriniadress2

Isn't she the cutest? I love that she titled the last one, "The Rejection of Your Values."

In other news, I got a walking foot and a knit foot yesterday in the mail. The knit foot seems to help with the problem I have been having with knits stretching out when sewn. I can't wait until payday! Then I can order that modal I've been lusting over. Yum.

I really ought to be putting the final touches on the introduction today. As long as it's done by the end of the week. Then, J and I can celebrate at Boston's Restaurant Week! I think that I want to go to Persephone, since I've kind of had a Persephone fixation since college.

Another cool thing: Ashley O'dell, the fab photog from our wedding is building her portfolio. What that means for me is some pro pix of me in my clothing creations! Yeah! Take that, point and shoot camera! Maybe I can get her to take our passport photos, too... Hmm...

Posted by loyd0008 at March 19, 2009 11:38 AM

Hi Villain
Nice to see you back at la machine.
Love this hooded dress.
Please tell...where did you find the pattern?
Thanks

Posted by: Katie at March 20, 2009 9:11 AM

I used the pattern from the Built By Wendy: Home Stretch book and modified it just a bit. I added the hood from another pattern in the book and took out the waist seam. Very versatile parts in those patterns!

Posted by: villain at March 21, 2009 1:46 PM

Thanks Villain! I love that hood! Nice mod.

Posted by: Katie at March 22, 2009 11:58 AM

I feel that elected officials need to do more things like this for the people.

Posted by: James at August 27, 2011 2:46 PM

Posted by: James at August 27, 2011 2:55 PM

Thank her so a lot! This line is move before dovetail crazy, altarpiece rather act like habitual the economizing - what entrepreneur groovy night until deal with starting a trade.

Posted by: futai at October 20, 2011 2:24 AM

Najlepszy Adwokat w Poznaniu. Potrzebujesz pomocy ? To dobrze Trafisz do swojego Adwokata!!!

Posted by: rozwod Poznan at October 26, 2011 3:04 AM