Superbowl power outage finds someone to blame

| No Comments

S&C Electric Company claimed responsibility Friday for the power outage at the Superbowl in New Orleans, news sources reported.

The device that was installed earlier in 2011 to prevent the blackouts. The Superdome has not had any prior problems until the game between Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers, New York Times reported.

S&C vice president, Michael Edmonds, told CNN that the relay's setting was too low, which caused the to trigger when there was an overload in electricity, CNN reported.

CEO Charles Rice said, "Rest assured, the Superdome is fully functional," CNN reported.

New Orleans plans on bidding on hosting the Superbowl again in 2018, New York Times reported.

Leave a comment

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by lued0070 published on February 9, 2013 9:16 PM.

Star Wars makeup artist died was the previous entry in this blog.

Lawmakers take action in teenage sex trafficking in Minnesota is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.