Education

I majored in Journalism and Accounting. I started my college career in Accounting, but once I took my first journalism class I fell in love with it. I have a unique combination of a love of numbers and writing that sets me apart from others.

Writings

Over the course of my time at UMD I have written various articles and stories for The Statesman, as well as for my journalism classes.

Photographs

Similar to my multimedia, I have taken various photos to showcase my creative eye. I am able to take close dramatic shots, medium shots that tell a story, and long shots that set the seen.

Multimedia

Like my writings, I have done various multimedia projects working with still life, videotaping and interviewing. All of my editing has been done in Final Cut.

Clips

I have the ability to create a front and inside page of a fictional newspaper, along with the front page of a magazine. I have a creative eye to design something that readers of all kinds will be interested in. Attached is the newspaper and magazine cover I created.

Blogs

I have created two blogs that represent my knowledge of blog creation and use of the Internet for a previous class. They demonstrate my ability to condense a great amount of content in a way that can be accessed and navigated easily.

Contact

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me via email at lunde178@d.umn.edu.

Thanks,
Lauren Lundeen

Recent Assets

• DSC02842.JPG
  • me.jpg
  • bigjig2.JPG
  • bigjig.JPG
  • VE2.JPG
  • VE.JPG
  • brittany.JPG
  • curling.JPG
  • Lauren Lundeen Resume copy.jpg
  • Cosmopolitan_.jpg