Like my writings, I have done various multimedia projects working with still life, videotaping and interviewing. All of my editing has been done in Final Cut.
Below are the videos and a still life project I created for my journalism classes.
1) Feature story of a student who participated in No-Shave-November that I created by going to his house every day for five days while he shaved off his beard in sections:
3) Salsa dancing event at UMD:
4) Slide show presentation I created of a prominent photojournalist, James Nachtwey.
5) A slide show of the Islamic Center of the Twin Ports, and one of the members reading and interpreting some Arabic.
6) Interview and video of a fellow student, Joli, and what she enjoys doing, which is walking: