thanksgiving

What’s crackin’ kiddos
It’s been awhile, but I had a very nice break back home in Apple Valley. It was the longest I have been home since school started. I worked a lot of the time at the dry cleaners I worked at over the summer. No one every comes in so all I do is read and play guitar(sometimes sing really loud cause nobody can hear me). What kind of music do you guys like? I’d be interested to find out because I like all kinds and maybe you can recommend something good to me.

I spent Thanksgiving with my family. Every year my Grandpa Alex and his friends come over to our house. They are always so much fun. My grandpa is this crazy old man (he was kind of crazy his whole life though) who sings randomly at the table and and tells us his extremely liberal views on things going on in the world. His friends that come belong to this group called the “Culture Vultures?…needless to say dinner conversation was interesting.

After that I went to my Grandmas house with my Dad and had fun talking to all my relative. I did get sick of people asking me “Hows the University??.
What about you guys, what did you do for Thanksgiving and last weekend?

at November 29, 2005 4:22 PM