BA1001- Assignment 4

Hello everyone! I am currently a freshman at the University of Minnesota- Twin Cities in the Carlson School of Management. I chose to come to the U of M for its size, location in the great city of Minneapolis, and most importantly for the education I would be receiving at CSOM. I have intentions of double majoring in accounting and finance with a possible minor in either economics or political science. When I am not busy studying for tests or preparing for class, I like to play rugby. I recently started in August and now play for the U of M Women's team. It's an amazing sport that combines football and soccer. The best part is learning about the game and meeting so many new people along the way. My team is great, we're all just a little bit crazy which makes everything that much more fun. We have also won the All-Minnesota tournament for the past 5 years! This past weekend I tried out for the All-Minnesota U-23 Women's team, which selects the best collegiate women players from around the state. I hope to make the team, but if not my age would allow me to play for the All-Minnesota U-19 team. For now, everything at college is going great. I like my classes and found a new hobby in rugby.

Til next time. A.L.