Lazy Thursday

Winter break is over. It's back to the drudgery of work and cold winter days. I didn't have any time to put together a thoughtful blog entry (I know, like anyone would know the difference) so I'm taking the lazy man's way out by suggesting links to other insightful blogs with great information that you may want to read. It is also a great way to introduce you to other blogs you may not otherwise be aware of. And this also gives me more time to fine-tune the pinewood derby car that Cheer Or Die Jr. and I are getting ready for his Cub Scout derby day on the 12th.

Coming this weekend will be a new VU podcast as well as a new VU videocast with Cheer Or Die Jr., so you have that to look forward to. Here we go with the links of the day:

Greet Machine: This blog is the grandfather of the VU. Without the Greet Machine there would be no VU. This is a blog that I check out every day. This week, the Greet Machine has selected its Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins of the Year Award. You can always check back each week when the Greet Machine selects the Knucklehead McSpazatron of the Week award...which has been dominated by the Purple so far.

The Daily Norseman: If there is a better Vikings blog out there, I don't know where. The DN is my favorite Vikings related stop. A very good entry this week takes a look at which QB had the better season: Matt Leinart, Vince Young or our own T-Jack. Take a look. You may come away surprised.

Deadspin: My good friends at the Deadspin wrote a nice piece on the New England Patriots saying what we were all thinking as we watched the game last Saturday night. PS: I confess that I ordered a Patriots Moss jersey this week....shhhh!

Lost Forest After Dark: What other blog has a tracker for "Brett Favre Interception Watch"? Is that classic or what?!? In case you were wondering, Brettsy is at 288 and counting.

Posted by maasx003 at January 3, 2008 1:01 AM