Live Blog Archives

Favre Retires Live Blog Session II

Posted by briankeithmaas@msn.com at 11:52 AM
VU Live Blog: Seahawks at Packers

Due to my son's pinewood derby day for his Cub Scout pack, the expected start time of 3:30 pm CST (on Saturday) may, and probably will be, a little delayed. I'll start the Live Blog once we return and I'll keep it going into the AFC late game (Jags at Pats) as long as people are on.

Posted by maasx003 at 1:01 AM
VU Videocast Friday: The Divisional Playoffs

Here we go with the latest VU Videocast with VU analyst Cheer Or Die, Jr. Watch as we make our picks for the NFL Divisional Playoff round.

Coming Saturday

Saturday, the VU will again host another Live Blog. It's Instant Messanger for football fans. Come and share your thoughts as we watch Saturday's games!

Posted by briankeithmaas@msn.com at 1:00 AM
Live Blog Test Session

I have no honest idea if this is going to work or not. That's why I'm going to tentatively schedule this test session for the Giants/Bucs game on Sunday. If it doesn't fly, we'll try it again the following weekend. In theory, you should be able to view the live game blog right here on the VU site...and participate in real time. Until Sunday!

Posted by maasx003 at 7:51 PM