« i am a burnout. | Main | kingdom of the dinosaurs! »

intervention

Matthew 5
29If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell.

here is my addition to this passage...
...if your roommates xBox causes you to play burnout 3 excessively, let him take it from the living room and throw it back in his own room. it is better for you to work partially on video games and partially on productive things than for your whole work to be thrown into video games.

this intervention from my roommate was needed as i have 4 midterms and a paper in the next two weeks.

ps-roommate tom reaches near death so i reach death cab for cutie
tom has had a fever for a few days now, it got up to 102 before the death cab show so i went as a proxy for him. {i was not planning on going as i am cutting back on my shows to pay rent, but we could not let this ticket go to waste}. This was the 5th or 6th time i have seen death cab, every time it has been at first avenue. the main difference i have noticed is the audience. we will call them transatlantians. these are people that have become fans with the release of death cab's most recent album transatlanticism. they are the ones that become fans after 'discovering' death cab on MTV subterranean, or hearing them on the OC. they are the ones that look confused as hell when death cab played a song from something about airplanes or even photo album, as if this 'new' band has a ton of 'new' material that they have not heard. sorry i do not mean to rant, i am glad they have fans, it is just hard for me to jam out when the place is sold out. the first time i saw death cab the place was half full. despite the masses, i still jammed out, because death cab is such pretty music. the first band though, travis morrison, i do not know what to think of them. the girl in that band danced like a cheerleader, i have nothing against cheerleaders, it is just that this kind of dancing did not fit the music. and the music had lots of keys. overall a sweet show, i had fun. i am taking tom to the hospital today if he is still feverish. and this long paragraph is done, and if you read it all i congradulate you. i would have lost my way in the jumble of letters numerous times.

pps-maybe i will write about my fake girlfriend annika olauson soon!
whom, by the way, was at the first death cab show i went to.

I remember hearing about her!

m@, you seem to always know everything.