« So smurf yourself a grin! | Main | want to know a secret? »

good grief and happy holidays

Lucy: "Get the biggest aluminum tree you can find, Charlie Brown, maybe painted pink."

we got a Christmas tree in our apartment now, all fresh and pink. like i said before, my room smells like christmas. I have been drinking pepsi spice, which tastes like the holidays. we have a lot of Christmas goodies to eat in our kitchen. we have an advent calendar up on our wall. all this Christmas stuff, it must be getting close. just a week and a half of school, papers and finals to get through.

Charlie Brown: (shouting in desperation) Isn't there anyone out there who can tell me what Christmas is all about?

Linus Van Pelt: Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you. Lights, please. (A spotlight shines on Linus.) "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them, and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men'". That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie brown.

i hope you really do like our tree, cause you could have said no, and i figured, its not very christmassy, but at least it is totally unchristmassy, rather than just partially

dont worry joey, i like the tree :)
all the quotes fit nicely though, especially since there was one about a tree being pink.

oh my linus knows everything. that is beautiful...

you know linus's last name.

I like the disco-ball ornaments. Nice touch.

Linus' last name is VanPelt same as lucys duh!