« November 2004 | Main | January 2005 »

and a happy new year!

since Christmas in duluth, old navy has been eating up most all of my time. oh yeah i am working at old navy over break, because they love me and were willing to hire me for the 3 remaining weeks of break so i can get some extra money. check it out.
sun: returned from duluth at night
mon: worked at old navy 9am-6pm
tues: old navy 1pm-10:30pm
wed: old navy 9am-10pm (yes, a 13 hour shift. kind of like the dayton's 13 hour sale. at least the 13 hour part.)
thurs: 10am-7pm
fri: a day off! which leads to my next subject...

the so this is the new year party*
*EDIT*this party is becoming a nomad event. i will be hoping around to various locations for new years.

have a happy new year everyone! 2005 will be pretty sweet, i can tell already. thanks to my prophetic skills and whatnot.

we wish you a merry Christmas,

my dog got all fancy to wish you well. i will be up in the ever so popular duluth for a few days with all of the relatives.

the best part of waking up,

is the -10 wind chill that i was greeted by on my walk to my 8am final.

so fresh and so clean, clean. (a box of 64 colored crayons, and a sharpener)

know what sucks?

...4 finals and a 6 page paper next week

know what else sucks?

...a vacuum, ohhhhhhhhhh!

so whenever i have too much to do for school, i decide it is a good time to clean my room. i vacuumed, {i even used the hose tool to get in the hard to reach areas}. i dusted everywhere. i cleaned my mirrors and monitors {tv and computer}. i also decided it was a good day to go grocery shopping.

this must be why i always get myself involved in so many things, because the more i have to do, the cleaner everything is, and the more productive i am {eventually}.

64 colors but a sharpener ain't one-i tried painting another sweet painting on MSpaint to clean things up in my head, however it just turned into a mess on the screen. i turned to wrapped wax sticks, a box of 64 in fact. this resulted in attempting to draw some beautiful music and a beautiful girl on paper. and trying to draw wonderful sounds is not easy, it is difficult to visually display the audible. and drawing a beautiful girl is not possible either, the crayons do not match life.

so i ended up with a piece of paper full of colors blending together, and scribbles that would not be pent up in outlines. it may sound childish, but i became frustrated with these little sticks of colored wax because i could not put what was in my mind onto paper. even with a box of 64 colors, and a sharpener.

and now for the 7 day forecast

tonight: we will see a chance of studying with some cartoons spread in there.
for friday: we will be completing a study guide for strat comm, as well as studying for bible class with hardcore danny, also possible may run into mary and ellen.
saturday: we are already starting to run into a lot of predictions and the radar sucks knowing what will happen this far in advance, but hopefully studying for one of my 4 finals or perhaps starting the 6 page paper.
sunday: will not be the day of rest as it will be crammed with cramming for two monday finals
monday: the sun will rise bright and early just like myself for an 8am final that has a good chance of kicking my butt. the butt kicking is expected to overflow to the late afternoon when i will get my second dose of butkicking packaged in another final. monday night will be filled with cramming for tuesday's final.
tuesday: once again we will be joined with the sunrise for a lovely 8am final. less severe butt kicking is expected from this storm front. the remainder of the day will be filled with cramming for wednesday's final as well as pitter patter on the keyboard as i hammer out the 6 page paper.
wednesday: if i still have energy left i will be finishing up my last final, heading back to st louis park, stopping by the old navy and picking up my schudule.
and back to thursday: the storm front of school has now passed through, and snow better be on the way or already on the ground because Christmas is just around the corner.

and that is my 7 day forecast, and as with all forecasts it is likely to change.

want to know a secret?

i have worn my twins shirt since friday and today is monday.
that includes sleeping in it.
hickcore i know.

good grief and happy holidays

Lucy: "Get the biggest aluminum tree you can find, Charlie Brown, maybe painted pink."

we got a Christmas tree in our apartment now, all fresh and pink. like i said before, my room smells like christmas. I have been drinking pepsi spice, which tastes like the holidays. we have a lot of Christmas goodies to eat in our kitchen. we have an advent calendar up on our wall. all this Christmas stuff, it must be getting close. just a week and a half of school, papers and finals to get through.

Charlie Brown: (shouting in desperation) Isn't there anyone out there who can tell me what Christmas is all about?

Linus Van Pelt: Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you. Lights, please. (A spotlight shines on Linus.) "And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them, and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men'". That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie brown.

So smurf yourself a grin!

what time am i supposed to go to bed?
sunday night: i went to bed monday morning 9.30am woke up 1.30pm.
monday night: went to bed at 7.30pm woke up 7.30am
tues night: went to bed 4.30am woke up 10 am.
tonight: my body is too confused to figure out how to sleep, so i typed up this pointless little chart. sweet man.

ok time to go do more pointless things. perhaps watch boomerang, a sweet channel with old cartoons like the smurfs, scooby doo, GI Joe, the Snorks with limited commercials. all thanks to the cable box. we also have fuse now, a music channel that actually plays music videos, go figure. AND ESPN news, 24 hour sportscenter pretty much. josephine LOVES that channel. or maybe i will learn some things on one of the numerous discovery channels, or catch som disney cartoons on the bazillion disney channels.

now i have another pick up line to get the ladies over.
old pick up line: 'i have super nintendo'
new pick up line: 'want to come watch the smurfs on boomerang?'

La la la-la la la,
Sing a happy song.
La la la-la la la,
Smurf your whole day long.

wasting my words!

each letter i type here is one more letter i could be typing for my 8+ page paper due in a day and a half which i have yet to start, nor understand {what kind of paper requires you to include a glossary, this one}.

but i am procrastinating here by typing about how i procrastinated on another adventure with my roommates thomas and josephine...

it all began with taking out the trash, we realized we only had one garbage bag remaining, so being that it was 8.15 we decided it a good time to go to target. target is full of impulse buys, so i picked up 3 new cds which i have not done in a while so i figure it kosher.

i am now indulging myself in this self-indulgence purchase by listening to my chemical romance, followed by straylight run, and finally the yeah, yeah, yeahs. all sound to be promising buys.

and now that i have furthered my dedication to procrastination with pointless words, it is time to tackle this paper. and i will probably tackle it as well as the vikings defense {that means horribly to those who do not follow football}.

down, set, go!

a warm glass of...

...shut the hell up!

which is pretty much what i have done. i have nothing to write about, school is draining all the creativity out of me.

it has been getting minnesota cold out. so ms swiss miss has kept me company, gracing my lips and making me feel all warm inside. sometimes marshmallow joins us for a ménage-a-trois.