« December 2007 | Main | February 2008 »

warm fuzzies in the freezing cold

good thing my car's not a kid. cause i left car outside in the cold all day. i decided to go home round 10pm with temps round -10 degrees. but car was not ready to go home cause car was dead. dead cars sound like, "vrrrrrrrrroooo-putter."

at first i was a lil frustrated at car. but as i sat out in the cold, i thought to myself, if i were a car, i wouldn't want to start either. i hate this weather, and so does my car. we have so much in common.

after sharing this moment with my car, i called my dad. and being the wonderful dad he is, he got dressed, drove downtown, and resuscitated my car, all without complaining.

my car's not a kid, but i'm my dad's kid. and dad took care of me and car tonight.

animals in the cupboard

my first tv spot will be airing tomorrow morning on PBS during the arthur show. it was animated by kangaroo alliance. check it out:

learning

holy crap!

to illustrate that poo is a blessing:

poo is a blessing

poop. someone pooped in the pool. that was the storyline of this season's first episode of rob & big, one of my favorite shows. they were grossed out and forced to drain the pool. rob saw the empty pool and decided to skate it. then big suggested painting a mural in the bottom of the pool. a lot of cool things happened because some mystery crapper crapped in the pool. rob saw all the good that came from this mess and he said something like, "thanks to doo-doo."

this is a good way to look at life. poop is a natural thing. in life, crap'll happen. there's two options. you can keep making the same mistakes, making more crap and start throwing it around like monkeys. or you can clean up after yourself, learn from it and look at what's ahead.

the bible talks about this same sort of thing, in a more mature (not manure) manner. james 1:2-4 says,

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."

poo is a blessing. good things result from it. just look at fertilizer.

tileasaurus

i made some dinosaur wallpaper. so you can tile it on your desktop or anywhere you may deem fit.

i thought up the clouds

it's been a while since i designed a shirt for the woot derbies. so here's one for the "invention" theme. go vote if you can. i know this is probably a step back as far as quality of design.

the new year is phat!

what did two thousand do when it got hungry?