In September - Our questions
Early in this process, we asked each other about what's coming clear as a result of our collaboration - most people responded with a concrete idea for a research project, like:
* What is the experience of the Body-Mind Centering practitioner and client?
* What is the experience of intercorporeality with young children?
* How does pedagogy in mass education work with respect to the use of tactility?
* What are cultural roots and grounding of Body-Mind Centering?
* How much will this improve my golf game?
There were also questions about legitimacy and validation:
* How do we know this work is real? Can we prove it scientifically?
And one question that was more philosophically oriented:
* What types of metaphysical, epistemological and cosmological shifts are made by scholars undertaking an embodied methodology? What in particular happens to biological scientists?