It is STILL not Anne's real birthday?

We woke up and hurried to The Loring Pasta Bar in Dinkytown for brunch. This is by far my favorite meal of the day. All too often never taken advantage of. Since it was Anne's "Birthday" her cousin Carla and I split the cost of her meal. It was an awesome deal to go and eat there. I am surprised that I had never eaten brunch there before. Anne got a DVD in the mail from her mom so we popped that in to waste away our day. My friend Caitlin was in town for the weekend from Madison for an OT convention, so I drove out to Bloomington to meet up with her and her mother. We had some drinks and searched for flights for our spain excursion that we are going to be taking this summer together. We had a meeting at the Kitty Cat Klub at 7 to try and brainstorm ideas for our senior Graphic Design show. Of course there was a happy hour special going on at the time, so I had a nice glass of wine and stole Anne's fries. After that, I really needed to buckle down and pump out some homework. Anne and I went to Wilde Roast in NE with her cousin. It closes early on Sunday, which was a definite downer, since we both still needed the internet. We drove to Dunn Bros down the street from us and sat in our car while stealing their internet. We went home and continued with the homework.
Brunch-$20
Dinner-free, Caitlin's mother bought it for us
Wine-$3.00
Coffee-$5.00
Tuition Bill-$2,500