Shredding the Gnar...in the Mid-West!

This morning Anne and I had an NSAC meeting in Murphy Hall at 11:00. She drove, and on our way to the meeting we ate breakfast at Bruegger's Bagels. After the meeting we picked up our two friends and then went back to our place, where Anne had cupcakes to feed us before we left to go snowboarding. I drove, but before we left, I needed to fill-up. After only one run Anne decided that she was chilly, so we went to the bar. She bought my beer (i owe her one later). When we were about to go back outside, the boys came in, and then they bought our beer. After a few more runs we took another break, and then rode some more. After we had called it a night we went to eat at our fave little dive bar in the smallest town ever, called "Dan's Bar and Grill." We got home and had to get ready for a night on the town because I hardly ever get a weekend night off, so we had to make the most of it. We went downtown for a couple of hours, but it only took 10 minutes to remember that I hate going out down there! Still we made the most of it.
Bagel: $3.00
Gas: $45.00
Snowboarding $nothing (already had a season pass)
Beer: $ nothing (io anne a beer later)
Dinner: $15
Downtown: $13
transportation to and from downtown: $nothing (sobber driver)