Meet Josh Bishoff, the new Biological Sciences Librarian
Hello! I'm Josh Bishoff, the new liaison librarian to the biological sciences. I will be working with these departments:
- the Biology Program
- Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering (BBE)
- Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics (BMBB)
- Genetics, Cell Biology and Development (GCD)
- introducing students and researchers to subject-specific databases
- assistance with data management planning
- requests for new library materials
- in-depth research consultations
I came to Minnesota in December 2012 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where I worked on several grant-funded research projects related to user search behavior in digital library environments.
I look forward to working with the faculty & students in the biosciences.