St. Paul Libraries Stress Buster Events
Magrath Extended Hours:
Open until midnight May 9 to May 16 and extended study area until 2 a.m.
Study Break Activities
- Pop your stress away! Grab a sheet of bubble wrap and take out your stress in a positive manner. Grab a cup of coffee and settle in for your last week of classes with Magrath Library on Tuesday, May 6 from 11 am-1 pm.
- Destress with personalized aromatherapy sachets at the St. Paul Student Center from 11 am-1 pm on Wednesday, May 7 (or Ruttan Hall as a rain back-up).
- Relieve some stress by getting your hands dirty by planting Bachelor's Buttons to take home. Join Magrath Library and the Hort Club at the St. Paul Student Center from 11 am-2 pm on Thursday, May 8 (or Ruttan Hall as a rain back-up; while supplies last).
- The Natural Resources Library will be offering free, freshly brewed coffee and tea May 12-May 16. Grab a cup and study for your finals with us! Treats will also be provided on Thursday, May 15 and Friday, May 16, along with free coffee.
- May 9-11 stop by Magrath Library to grab a free book for summertime reading.