« Secret Mail Really Happens! | Main | For John and Andy »

What every dog needs

Remy loves water and she loves walks, but she's really not too keen on walking in the rain. Might this make her enjoy it more?

he really is a pansy about rain....though I would like to see pop's with a doggy umbrella it really would be a kodak moment.......

Thats what they need....just throw together raincoats. A watertight, fairly light material, some insulation, one piece that straps around the belly--hmmmm.....interesting...Should be easy to put together...and we all know Danielles skills in sewing.....

Actually Scott, sitting at Danielle's computer. This is wrong - I would preser a little doggie wetsuit or a doggie raincoat. I just don't want my dogs to have more geat for the outdoors than I do...

Max the Wonder Dog doesn't care about the cold, but let 5 fat raindrops hit his precious fur and there is nothing short of throwing him out the door that will induce him to go outside. This might just be the answer, provided I only walked him after dark. I can not see David accompanying us with this contraption in the daylight. :) Let me know if it works.