« fun with language | Main | Chestnut »

I knew it!

nq050824.gif

Good thing I've been so faithful about taking the dogs to church!

I used to be wondering in the event you could be excited by becoming a guest poster on my weblog? and in change you may put a hyperlink the publish? Please let me know whenever you get a chance and I'll ship you my contact details - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good source like this.

Please inform me it labored right? I dont want to sumit it again if i don't have to! Both the weblog glitced out or i am an idiot, the second possibility doesnt shock me lol. thanks for an excellent weblog! Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

I used to be wondering if you want to be a guest poster on my web site? and in trade you may include a link your submit? Please reply whenever you get a chance and I will ship you my contact particulars - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there will not be much good supply like this.

Howdy, i read your blog sometimes and i own an identical one and i was simply wondering in the event you get a variety of spam comments? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or something you can advise? I get so much recently it is driving me mad so any help is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not a lot good supply like this.

Excellent learn, I simply passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on that. And he truly bought me lunch as a result of I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

Usually I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

When I saw this cartoon, I thought of you.

I've actually got the _Dog is My CoPilot_ book, which is the brain-child of _Bark_ magazine, the new dog mag I subscribe to instead of _Dog Fancy_.

Reminds me of the old "Dog is my copilot" bumper stickers, which, as long as they've been around, still make me smile.