Fun little flickr search game, stolen from Beth:
1. Danielle - 2007 Valentine's Day Blizzard, 2. Rosie & Buster Brown, 3. 051708_LHS_Gsoccer_Natrona_01_BJW, 4. Purple Mountain Majesty, 5. Emily Deschanel & David Boreanaz, 6. In the Boat, 7. Thunderstorm in Australian outback, 8. chocolate ice cream 001, 9. Gracie and her Gram, 10. The Exuberance of dogs!, 11. Dunnock sitting prickly12. Not available
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name?
Many of these were unsuitable for sharing...why were they even posted in the first place? I really like this picture, though. I think it says a lot about me, and it's not even mine! :-)
2. What is your favorite food?
Do I really have to choose? Any guesses as to what I actually entered as a search?
3. What high school did you go to?
Not many good options here, either. My first search turned up a bunch of karate pictures. I chose this one, though, because I was on the girl's soccer team, though we never beat NCHS while I was there; our team was consistently the worst in the state. But it was fun.
4. What is your favorite color?
Purple is not my favorite color. My favorite colors are not easy to describe, but can be best summed up by "purple mountain majesty." Almost any of the pictures in that particular search would have been suitable for this answer.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
Again, hard to choose. But I do like this picture...it kind of says it all.
7. Dream vacation?
Really, really, really, really want to visit Oz.....
8. Favorite dessert?
This is really my favorite dessert, though I almost went with the actual Baskin Robbins PB & C image that was there. But throw in fresh fruit, and it's a real winner.
Dessert is tricky, though; this is one of my favorites, but if the ice cream is not chocolate, I don't want it at all (ala When Harry Met Sally...)
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
This was the true find of this search quiz. I want to be Erin Vey. :-) Failing that, I entered "doggy daycare;" this picture pretty much says just about everything: doggy daycare, dog photographer, great dane, my kids' grandma nearby.
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
What was my search term here? Those who know me....
12. Your flickr name.
Obviously, #12 didn't work so well, and I didn't want to take the time to modify it like Beth did.