« Things that go screech in the night | Main | An Open Letter to the Obama Campaign »

Dogs on Thursday: One for Each

Tuesday offered a comic for each of my kids.

Remy:

wpred080909.gif
Red and Rover by Bryan Basset 9/9/08

Remy takes walks with a mission. The mission is the walk. The only things she allows to distract her from the mission are squirrels. She even remembers trees where she saw squirrels once, and will vigorously investigate it if we pass that tree again.

Payton:

DeD Payton.gif
Dog Eat Doug by Brian Anderson 9/9/08

Payton is the biggest chicken. Unfortunately, he still thinks he gets to be boss at the dogpark, but at home, he is afraid of his own shadow. Sarcasm may have led to the bed incident....

I clicked on the dog bed incident, too funny, shredding his new bed. Cute cartoons. ~ Robyn

Funny cartoons! Very creative to find one for each pet.

Clever Danielle...so cute these cartoons. I've never seen them and enjoyed going to Red & Rover, the other did not link for me! How wonderful that Remy has a favorite mission on WALKS and Payton is a chicken of his shadow, but boss at the dogpark! Love it!!!Poor baby...Enjoy DOT & have a good week!