« New Artwork | Main | Walk for Animals--and Contest »

Playing Dead

Our friend Lucy will play dead. Point your "finger gun" at her and say "Bang," and she'll go into elaborate death throes before collapsing.

Here is a different take on "play dead" from Letterman's stupid pet tricks segment:

Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and i personal an analogous one and i was simply wondering in case you get a whole lot of spam comments? In that case how do you stop it, any plugin or something you possibly can advocate? I am getting a lot these days it's driving me mad so any help is very a lot appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren't a lot good source like this.

There are certainly a whole lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That may be a great level to bring up. I supply the ideas above as basic inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you carry up the place a very powerful thing shall be working in sincere good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around issues like that, however I'm positive that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Anyway, in my language, there should not much good source like this.

Hello, i learn your blog sometimes and that i own a similar one and i used to be just wondering if you happen to get a variety of spam feedback? In that case how do you prevent it, any plugin or something you may advocate? I'm getting a lot recently it's driving me mad so any assist is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

Hi, i read your blog sometimes and that i personal the same one and i was just questioning if you happen to get a whole lot of spam feedback? If that's the case how do you forestall it, any plugin or anything you can advocate? I'm getting so much these days it's driving me mad so any assist is very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

Completely understand what your stance in this matter. Though I'd disagree on some of the finer particulars, I feel you did an awesome job explaining it. Sure beats having to analysis it on my own. Thanks. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

Hi, I saw a three of your attention-grabbing posted posts and needed to ask when you can be curious about reciprocal pages? Team have blog about alexis texas ass! Anyway, in my language, there should not a lot good source like this.

Have you ever ever considered including extra movies to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I simply learn by your complete article of yours and it was fairly good but since I'm more of a visual learner,I discovered that to be extra useful effectively let me know the way it seems! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Sustain the great works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll. This can be a great article thanks for sharing this informative information.. I'll go to your weblog regularly for some newest post. Anyway, in my language, there are usually not much good source like this.

Hello, i learn your weblog often and that i own the same one and i used to be just questioning in the event you get loads of spam feedback? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or something you may advocate? I am getting a lot these days it's driving me mad so any help may be very much appreciated. Anyway, in my language, there aren't much good supply like this.

Daniel, yea I can see what you probably did there. I really favored that part, but hehe I am not that harsh like my dad with these things. He at all times tells me crazy stories back within the day and calls me a loser. I suppose it's time I transfer out of my dad and mom' basement LOL. Aaanyways, what about you? what does your dad think xD" Anyway, in my language, there will not be a lot good supply like this.

I used to be wondering in case you could be all in favour of becoming a guest poster on my blog? and in exchange you would put a link the post? Please let me know whenever you get a chance and I'll ship you my contact details - thanks. Anyway, in my language, there usually are not much good supply like this.

That was hilarious!