« Playing Dead | Main | Singing pooch accompanies himself »

Walk for Animals--and Contest

For the past 4 (5?) years, the kids and I have participated in the Animal Humane Society's Walk for Animals. I generally participate in two charity events each year, the Walk and the MS Allianz 30/60 bike tour. While I will probably still do the ride, I am only actively soliciting donations for the Walk, the event that is closest to my heart.

I am asking for your help to support my fundraising efforts. I read stories every day of the animals that have been found abandoned because their owners don't think they can afford to keep them. Too often people forget that pets are lifetime responsibilities; this type of fund-raising event is one way that I can help give animals a voice in our society. The pets in our lives give us a lot. Help me help to give back.

If you feel like you have anything you can even, even $5 or $10, the animals and I will deeply appreciate it. Click to link to my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://events.animalhumanesociety.org/site/TR/Walk/General?px=1022941&pg=personal&fr_id=1080&et=5u8LV5_suEDv4dxdoC77Xw..&s_tafId=10251

I'm gonna run another little contest with this one. If you support me, let me know, and I'll add your name to a drawing for goodies! I'll add more prize options with more donations, so the more people who donate, the better your opportunity to win gets!

Hi Danielle,
You got the notification on your personal page for my donation, right?
Thanks

We participate in ours too! Hope you have fun!!