« Transforming Higher Education | Main | If I had all the money in the world.... »

Walk for Animals -- There's Still Time

The Walk for Animals is this Saturday, May 2. There's still time to donate if you can.

We recently had to take our Great Dane, Payton, to the U Vet Hospital for a collapsing episode (I blogged about it here). While we were talking to the doctors, the staff, and even other people, I was so thankful to know that I'm in a position to take care of my "kids." Many people aren't, and choose to either surrender or euthanize (or even simply abandon) their pets when the animals get "too expensive."

Please consider supporting me by making a donation so that this shelter and others can continue to help lost and lonely pets. You can make your donation online by simply clicking the link at the bottom of this message. If you prefer to support a different shelter, let me know, and I will make a matching donation to the Walk in your name.

Thank you!
Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://events.animalhumanesociety.org/site/TR/Walk/General?px=1022941&pg=personal&fr_id=1080&et=mqSr9l54BEb_oWjr8uxq-g..&s_tafId=10251