Safe Spring Break with SNAP
For our guest columnist this month, we asked SNAP to give us a few pointers on having a Safe Spring Break. On a side note: if you live in the Superblock, I'm giving a presentation this evening at 9 in the lounge of Pioneer Hall about this topic and more indepth. Also, I have a few of SNAP's Safe Spring Break kits to hand out to attendees! So come along, grab some condoms and a kit and learn a few things! Thanks a lot!
Have a Fun and Safe Spring Break!
Spring Break is a great time to hang out with friends, and relax, whether you are taking a trip, going home, or just hanging around the U. To make sure that you and your friends have a fun and safe spring break, follow these tips:
• Wear sunscreen
• Don’t drink and drive
• Buckle up
• Don’t leave luggage unattended
• Don’t talk on a cell phone while driving
• If you are drinking, make sure to eat something too
• Watch out for your friends
• Use the buddy system, especially at night
• Let people know where you are, or where you’re going