« Blog Prompt #5 | Main | Cover Pages »

the "not as good" Blog Prompt #6

Ok soooo I was just working on this blog for a REALLY long time and it crashed on me. So I'm really upset that I just lost all of that and this one will clearly not be as good or as detailed as what I had.
So here's a shortened version:
I noticed that websites were a really popular way to present ideas and products. Also, some companys create products to distribute to the community to promote their ideas so the population becomes more educated on the matter. Some of my favorite examples were these 4

KITEMATH
I cant provide images because the website wouldn't allow me to save them as images but everyone should really checkout the website because it is very well made and navigated beautifully. Their presentation styles are also amazing. They're clean and simple so the main idea is able to come across. This quote is on the front page of their website, "Technology constantly changes how we communicate but the core reason remains the same - to convey an idea. Kitemath helps you develop your message with effective communication design. To visualize ideas. To help separate effectiveness from cliché. We help bring it all together by balancing creative thinking with rational problem solving."

DEEP DESIGN

deep design1.jpg
deep design2.jpg

SERVE
serve1.jpg

serve2.jpg

serve3.jpg

LEFTSIDESIX

leftsidesix1.jpg
leftsidesix2.jpg
leftsidesix3.jpg

websites:
www.kitemath.com
www.deepdesign.com
www.servemarketing.org
www.leftsidesix.com