Teachers

Hey everyone,

I was one of the students who attended your school on November 3rd. I remember some of you guys talking about teachers you liked and teachers you did not like. I would like you to share with me who your favorite teacher is and why, and also who your least favorite teacher is and why that is. My favorite teacher I have had throughout school was probably my 5th grade homeroom teacher Mr. Garbe. Why was he my favorite? Well, basically for the obvious. He gave us food and pop all the time and we spent more time outside playing sports and games than we did in the school. Oh yeah, and he was a great guy who sincerely cared about his students. I would have to say my least favorite teacher was my 10th grade geometry teacher Mrs. Gutman. First off, you could barely understand a word she was saying, and that was on top of the fact that she was teaching geometry and that is like a foreign language in itself. Also, she did a terrible job of explaining what she was teaching and furthered my hatrid of math in general. Anyways, I look forward to reading your responses!

at November 8, 2005 4:28 PM