Thanksgiving Break

Hey everyone.
This is our first class back from Thanksgiving break. I spent Thanksgiving in my hometown of Marshall, MN(southwest corner of MN). I spent the majority of my break hanging out with all of my high school friends and catching up. I also spent a good deal of time with my family as I only see them once a month now. It was a well needed break of relaxation as we have now started our final 3 weeks of the semester here at the University. But enough about me, how was everybody else’s Thanksgiving break? Where did you spend your break and what was the most fun thing that you did over break? What didn’t you like about the break? Feel free to talk about anything else in your response that you want to or ask me anything else you want to know about my break or the University. I look forward to your responses!

Posted by at 4:12 PM

Thanksgiving Break

Hey everyone.

Posted by at 4:12 PM

Thanksgiving Break

Hey everyone.

Posted by at 4:12 PM

Princess

Hey,

Thats interesting. What class does Ms. Parent teach? What classes are your favorite ones and what are your least favorite ones? My favorite is gym and least favorite is math by far. How do you like school at Lincoln? Do you want to attend college in the future?
I look forward to your response and feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Posted by at 4:30 PM

Teachers

Hey everyone,

I was one of the students who attended your school on November 3rd. I remember some of you guys talking about teachers you liked and teachers you did not like. I would like you to share with me who your favorite teacher is and why, and also who your least favorite teacher is and why that is. My favorite teacher I have had throughout school was probably my 5th grade homeroom teacher Mr. Garbe. Why was he my favorite? Well, basically for the obvious. He gave us food and pop all the time and we spent more time outside playing sports and games than we did in the school. Oh yeah, and he was a great guy who sincerely cared about his students. I would have to say my least favorite teacher was my 10th grade geometry teacher Mrs. Gutman. First off, you could barely understand a word she was saying, and that was on top of the fact that she was teaching geometry and that is like a foreign language in itself. Also, she did a terrible job of explaining what she was teaching and furthered my hatrid of math in general. Anyways, I look forward to reading your responses!

Posted by at 4:28 PM

College Life

After being here now for around 2 months I have noticed a lot of interesting things about college life. First off,it is a lot easier to adapt to class schedules here than in high school. In high school its the same 7 hour day everyday. In college, you get longer breaks and have shorter classes which tend to make the day go by much faster. Also, going to athletic events on campus is a great bonus of going to college. Having seasons ticktets to Gopher Foootball Games is a lot of fun and absolutely dominates in high school games or anything like that. That is just a couple of things I have found interesting in the couple months I have been here.

Posted by at 4:29 PM