Main | A weekend without my wallet »

One more day with back pain

As usual I got up thinking that I will have a nice day. I will finish a lot of school work and work work. At 6:30 am, my Cell's alarm went off. I turned around to find the phone, but I felt pain on my entire body. I thought may be I need a little more sleep so I might sleep little bit longer. Slept but didn't work out. I felt like I have a big Rock on my back when I woke up.

Didn't want to get up but I had to since I have work early morning. Came to work on time, but now the day is half done but the pain is still there. I wish I could find the King of this Lower Back Pain and solve the problem.

Hey Miss World...You should get the Ice Patch from Wallgreens...
And welcome to the blog world, dont you think you should write small note about your self

If you are one of the millions

of back, neck and shoulder pain or arthritis sufferers, you could get some valuable help
(and for free) from Back Be Better---the blog
about finding relief from back and other pain.

Please take a look at

http://backbebetter.blogspot.com

Also, speaking of valuable and FREE, you can
get the free Google pic organizer PICASA by
clicking on the button at the bottom of the
page on the blog.
You'll love PICASA, as it picks up all pics
on your computer and lets you handle and alter
them easily.

Good luck to all of you. dave

i have a german Site about back pain. You can take a look at http://rueckenschmerzenhilfe.com

Too bad I cant read German to check out your back pain website

Here is a site about back pain that i use in english

sciatic back pain

The World Health Organization recognizes chiropractic as an effective treatment for lower back pain. You may want to give it a try.

Thanks for this information. See you again.

Hey, conceivably this submitting posts could be off of subject matter still well, Having been searching all around your blog post and this is visually very cool. It really is understandable you know your area of interest therefore you glimpse fervent about that. I'm sure creating a recent web pages i in the morning working to make it all look fantastic, and provide excellent intended theme. Acquiring gleaned the best value viewing this great site and I actually will enjoy further articles or blog posts and will be finding their way back shortly. Cheers.

Very interesting read. Thank you for posting

Do you have anymore information on this subject. I liked the post but need more information

Heavy article I enjoyed it. Someone else once said: Everybody walks past a thousand story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who see five or six of them. Most people don't see any.

Perfectly written content, appreciate it for information. "He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak." by Michel de Montaigne.

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.