« Shyame ra mero kurakani | Main | Severe back pain »

Lower Back Pain

Have you ever had a back pain ever. Then whoever reads this will definitely understand my problem and the pain I am going through right now. I have been working in the office for the past almost 5 years. I never had problem with my back but its been a while it started. I didn't think that it started after I started sitting on a crapy chair. But realized after the pain got real bad. I tried every possible thing.

I changed shoe thinking shoe might be a problem. In winter, wore tight tops so that my back wont get cold air.
I slept on the floor instead of mattress December through May. Tried all the back exercises. Doctor didn't anything except hurt me more.Went to Physical Therapy, helped the first time but then didn't. Tried hot water bag too. At work changed chairs now, its really not doing any good to me. I am so sick of the pain now.

Right now I am at work and its hurting so much, I want to rather die than go through this pain. I have a high tolerance but its hurting so much my high tolerance is just not helping. And yes I did try other things too. I made sure I sit correct way which I used to before too. I take break almost every hour and walk for a 2-3 minutes. No nothing is helping.

Right now my lower back is hurting so much I feel like there is a muscle on the top of my back starting to hurt too. I am really sick and tired now. I am helpless don't know what to do now.I don't even want my enemy or any person in this world to have back pain. It is one of the worst pain one could ever have and sufferring from back pain is real tough. :( Tried everything but disappointed. I'm helpless among the helpless.

And worst thing is I am not even old. I am pretty young to have a back pain. Some friends laugh at me when I say, my lower back is been bothering me. They ask me what did you do, as if its really funny. They really have no understanding whatsoever how the pain feels like. But I still have not lost hope, trying everything I can, will do anything that would help me to get relief from this pain. Afte rall I am a optimist, never give up but sometimes you have to give up when things just don't work. Hopefully I will be pain free and will get to wake up everything Back Pain Free. :)

I cam probably help you. I have had 7 back surgeries and have made all the mistakes a back patient can make. Contact me with header of back pain help!

I found this for you --
http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/search/google?keywords=site%3Aforumlivre.com%20biagra
buy biagra [url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/admin/search/google?keywords=site%3Aforumlivre.com%20biagra]buy biagra[/url]

hi, i understand your pain. I am only 38 yrs old and feel like i have been through a war. please check out my website, i hope it helps you. thanks, ian

Piriformis Syndrome, a neuromuscular disorder, is caused when the sciatic nerve is irritated or compressed by the piriformis muscle. The piriformis is a very small muscle, situated in the region of the buttocks and the hips. It connects the lower part of the spine to the thighbone.

Your back pain is most probably caused by Biomechanical Inefficiencies. This include faulty body and foot mechanics, like running or walking with your toes pointed outwards. Poor posture or sitting habits or even sitting still or cross-legged for long periods of time.

The muscles in the lower back, buttocks and hips should be as strong, flexible and supple as possible. Undertaking a structured stretching routine will help your muscles and tendons to become supple and flexible.

Pilates is a commonly used method to treat, cure and strengthen back muscles. It offers significant benefits and ways to strengthen and build your muscles in your back especially the affected areas like the lower back.

Strengthening your lower back, lower abdomen, buttocks and pelvis can not only reduce or avoid back pain and strain, but can also improve your posture. These exercises focus on the strengthening of your core muscles in your back and stomach, causing relieve of the symptoms of Piriformis Syndrome or Sciatica.

Pilates is a safe and low impact form of exercise, but pregnant women, people over 40, people suffering from heart disease or obesity, or anyone who has not exercised for a long time, should seek medical advice before embarking on a Pilates exercise program.

Acupuncture, massage and chiropractic are my top three choices for back pain problems. Of course as a chiropractic in Singapore I am a "little" bias.

You may want to try a combination of chiropractic care to address the causes of your back pain and then acupuncuture to give you additional help with the pain. These two approaches work very well together.

Hi,

I would suggest you look at an Acupressure mat also called shakti mat.

It causes an increase in blood flow nad stimulates the release of endorphins and hormones.

Its reall helped my back and also my hip pain

Sam

back pain it so annoying :(
btw i think we must consume more Vitamin and harder sport :D

Adding comments that improve the entire conversation and that usually do not repeat what had been said is very fundamental. At the same time period, having a newer blog with a smaller community, I still always appreciate even by far the most simple comments of "I really enjoyed this kind of post", "thanks for writing about this topic" etc...it is often nice to be reassured persons appreciate what you're writing. This may be less acceptable essential for bigger, more popular web logs.

It's awesome to pay a visit this web site and reading the
views of all colleagues concerning this paragraph,
while I am also eager of getting familiarity.

Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine.
Please let me know where you got your theme. With thanks

Type the characters you see in the picture above.