« Lower Back Pain | Main | Full of regret and no words except apology »

Severe back pain

The pain was so bad yesterday that today, its even worse. Slowly lower back pain is moving up which means more pain. I am at work now and I have already sat more than an hour and the pain in going up and up slowly. I am sure I will survive today its just that I am worried, something bad will happen due to this severe pain.

Even though I am in very big pain, noone can tell because I am good in hiding pain. But my voice is slowly turning huskier. For others, it sounds like I have cough or cold. Its hurting more and more and I can't do anything to stop. I don't know what to do now. I wish I could ........at least hopefully that will be the end of my life and I don't have to tolerate this pain anymore.

How much can you tolerate, a day, two, month, two half a year. God this pain is killing me.

Why don't you try yoga and acupuncture for your back pain? They work really well. It might be best to start with acupuncture though whilst the pain is acute.

I am a chiropractic doctor specialist on lower back pain and I rather love this post for the reason that everyday I coach my clients that our bodies ultimately have the chance to cure on their own. Lots of people have become to dependent on medications that sometimes it takes a little longer to coach others of the potential they've inside them.

I'm a chiropractic practitioner on back pain and I rather love this content simply because everyday I teach my clients that our bodies eventually hold the power to cure on their own. Many individuals have become to dependent on medicines that sometimes it takes a bit more time to coach others of the potential they've got around them.

I am glad to be a visitor of this everlasting site ! , thankyou for this rare information! .

Hola! I've been reading your blog for a long time now and finally got
the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from
Huffman Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the fantastic work!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.