« Listening to a Korean song | Main | As usual summer is always fun in Duluth, no cold, no heat at home, no thick jackets »

It's hot, really hot not just hot but humid too

It's hot, really hot not just hot but humid too. This is something which is not my favorites because hot weather just makes my skin darker and darker especially my hands and feet. Every year, I get worried thinking it will get dark but it does most of the year. This year its so dark already and I am not happy with that right now. For other SunBlock helps, for me its the reason to make myself darker, kinda sad but its the truth.

This week here is so hot tomorrow and Sunday going to be even hotter. Imagine hotter three digit temperature on top humid. I will make sure to protect myself from getting darker. :)

At least its weekend, and I get to watch "You,me and DuPree" tonight. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fun fun fun but more more expense expense expense but its for fun and I am happy with that. I already spent enough today will spend more and again this weekend once again on my favorite part shopping. Thats all me.

I'm like a goof when considering measurements. I'll tell you that chicken bones I'm tossing right this moment, for whatever they discern about the future.

It's difficult to find well-informed people about this
topic, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about!
Thanks

I've been browsing online more than 3 hours as of late,
but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article
like yours. It's pretty value enough for me. In my opinion, if
all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you
probably did, the net shall be much more helpful than ever before.

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book
in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
but instead of that, this is fantastic blog. An excellent read.

I'll definitely be back.

Hi there! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I had
to ask. Does building a well-established blog like yours require a large amount of work?
I am brand new to blogging however I do write in my journal everyday.
I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any recommendations or tips for
brand new aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.