« As usual summer is always fun in Duluth, no cold, no heat at home, no thick jackets | Main | Is my taste that good? »

So,upset, depressed I dont know what

So,upset, depressed I dont know what, but sure do have confused feeling. Don't want to talk to anyone right now so just typing the words to feel little feel better. Sometimes I think of so many things that happens in our life which you really don't know why it happens. Likewise, there are things we do, we don't know why we do. Why do we server others? Why do we try our best to help, serve, do a lot of things? You don't expect anything in return may be sure some respect but that doesn't really happen but sure get insulted, treated like piece of junk. Insulted at times, told how dumb,stupid you are and etc etc.

Whatever I am typing write now is really depressing to read, I am sure. I don't even want to get back to it and read later. Its that depressing. Its not always you ar depressed but at times you are. You can't help it what can you do.
I thought of talking to someone but just don't want to speak a single word. But just type here whatever my fingers type and my mind reads, doesn't matter how boring, depressing it is.

This probably will make myself feel better. My head feels so heavy, its not headache but just too much stuff on head. Thinking about stuff, I guess rather than thinking about things I better just stop typing and go to bed. Now I know why this is happening. When you see early morning people who shouldn't have born and are a curse to the earth, this is likely for your day to turn out this way.

These are truly impressive ideas in concerning blogging. You have touched some fastidious things here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.