« Drive me crazy. Yes, Drive me crazy. | Main | Questions Questions Questions, Do I like a lot of questions? I don't think so.... »

Welcome Back Miss Mary on Sunday on Channel SHOT e

Its Sunday, just wanted to cook something after a long time. Made some spicy Shrimp with green pepper, red pepper, mushroom, onion, green chilly. Then ate with boiled Broccolli and Cauli-flower. Lunch was good but not as good as I thought it would be. While eating, I decided to check if there are any movies on the TV. Luckily "Welcome Back Miss Mary" was on. I read the guide info, it was a comedy so put it on. It wasn't really that funny movie but happens to be a good simple family movie. It finished just now and I enjoyed the End of the movie.

As soon as the movie finished there was a Commercial on channel 605. Guess what the commercia was on, it was on a movie called "Diary of a Mad Black Woman", one of the good movies I have watched. Its not a love story, not a suspense but a little sad story about a Black Woman. I watched this movie last year, and liked it. I wanted to watch a complete movie but forgot about it. Now the premiere is coming on August 2nd,06. I guess if I get time, I will watch it. Its a Friday after next week. But by then, I won't have Cable at my house.

any idea where i can get the soundtrack for this movie?

Hey there.....I was just wondering if you ever found out how to get the Welcome Back Miss Mary soundtrack???? If so, please tell me how.....If you were able to find ANY of the songs I would love to have that information as well......I loved that song that played as the final credits rolled.....Hope to hear from you soon!!

Price

Welcome Back Miss Mary... I haven't seen that movie. Otherday, I was watching "There is something about Mary" on my HDTV and I thought it is really funny.

This is starting to be a big deal. Surprised you guys haven't mentioned it. You guys should post this article on your website. We'd love a permanent link also, if possible... the more notariety for us means the more notariety for you. Kris came in at Number 82 and has made the list for the first time.

Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.

Wouild you be interezted in trading links oor maybe guest authoring a blog post orr vice-versa?
My blkog discusses a lot of the same topics aas yours aand I believe
we could greatly benefit from each other. If youu happen to be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.