« Frustrated, very frustrated and tired | Main | Do I own anything that is Pink ? »

I know its too much fat but sometime I just want to eat

I know its too much fat but sometime I just want to eat, but I didn't go to eat that so thats good. As soon as S said, me and RH are going to Arby's, I remembered Curly Fries. Ummmmm, Curly Fries, thats something I have been waiting to eat for a year or more than than. But after knowing Arby's has it, I really wanted to eat but its just been a year only in that case.

But well, I did satisfy myself looking at their Menu and of course their Nutrition Value, which didn't surprised me at all. But its good that they have it. At lease it gives an idea to people, its all upto to you, we have provided the Nutrional Value, upto you whether you want to eat or not. I like the idea.

Ok after S and RH got back from Arby's, I asked S how was it. She said it was good but not seasoned. Anyway Fries, I started liking it since 1998 after I started .......

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've
really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. In any case I'll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.