« "Borat", its out today but I can't go watch it, how sad wanna know why | Main | Mom's b'day and the same was babu's result.. »

Friday nite and Saturday....

Friday nite and Saturday, had an awesome time. Last nite was a small gathering, it was fun. I was out very late after a while but was good.Got up early like usual but then went back to sleep after staying in the computer for 2 hours. I really didn't have a good sleep but still was in bed for a while after that. I had a dream too but I cant remember.

Anyway since I got up late, the day finished really fast. Just looking at the clock, it was 5 pm and was already so dark outside. I just wanted watch a movie or something, so started watching HUM TUM. Its an old movie but I just like it so much. It makes me feel reallly good you know. Its just nice, no words to explain not really I do have words to explain thats why I am typing about it hehe.....

On top tall, Abhisekh Bachhan walks in so nicely, turns me on. hehehehe.....He is dark which I do not like on men but I don't know there is something about him. His height kills me and the way, he walks and acts I guess. Anyway too much about him now. Rani is also so pretty in it, she is always pretty but especially in this movie since she has also lost some weight which makes her look better way better. Saif is not bad either, though the movie always makes me cry. Its touching at least for me I think. But there are few parts, I think its too much but overall is a good fun, romantic movie. I loveeeee it.

Now the movie is done, I want to watch some other movie, and I do not have other which I actually want to watch right now.So, I am on the net back as always. I might work lets see....

Type the characters you see in the picture above.