« Week after week days are passing... | Main | Sphagetti Veggie ball for lunch, does it sound good? »

Whats the next day after November 30th?..

Whats the next day after November 30th?Yes, you are right its December 1st, its the first day of the last month of the year. Day started, I was too tired, since it is my birthday according to Tarik, I decided to leave little early too. I didnt want to leave because it was Dec 1st, but because the whole week was so tiresome, hectic. And that morning, I was even more tired. I left work between 2:30-3pm. I went with some of my frens to Applebee's for lunch because I hadn't had anything that day except a bowl of cerial early morning at 8am. I was starving, I reached Applebee's, thank god it was not busy, after lunch less busy time. So, we ordered and I headed to the lady's room but instead I entered a Men's room. I felt a little weird, there were two regular bathroom, out of that one was handicapped one. I then noticed something in the corner.

Before I decided to use the bathroom, I just wanted to see what the corner was, there I see something unusual in a Women's room. I think why is this here in a Women's room. Right away I realized Oh My God, I am in a wrong bathrooom, I am in Men's room. I went out and checked and Yes, I was right, I was in a wrong bathroom. I was so embarassed, it was funny and at the same time embarassing that I entered a wrong bathroom. Luckily, there were no men in the bathroom and no one saw me.

I went in the Women's room and kept thiking Oh My God, Oh My God. I came out and checked if there was any camera outside. I didn't see any and I hope there is not one hidden. Then I walked upto my frens and tell them " You know what happened.I entered Men's room by mistake". Both look at me with Shock in their face. They didn't laugh or say What, but just a shock. hehehe..

Type the characters you see in the picture above.