« I didn't think it would happen but it did | Main | Boot Camp on Saturday Jan 20th »

Hothon se chhu lo tum and jhuki jhuki si nazar

I'm a big music fan, I listen to varieties of music. One of my favorite is Gazal,Yes,thats right, its "Gazal", some people might think, its crazy for a young person to like Gazals but well yeah...... It usually makes me feel calm, when I am in bad mood or at times, it makes me feel better. But it does not mean I listen to Gazals all the time and I am picky about it too. I usually listen to Jagjit Singh's Gazal. I've listened to a lot of them, and have been listening to them since I was very little. I do not know what made me like Gazals but may be the deep meaning behind it. I do listen to Javed Akhtar and Pankaj Udhas too. They are great too but my first priority is Jagjit.

"Hothon se chhu lo tum and jhuki jhuki si nazar" are one of my very favorite Gazals from many years. The first time I heard these Gazals were when I was like 9-10 years old and I liked it that time and till now I am listening to those. As a matter of fact, right now also listening to Hothon Se.......

To be continued....................

love u hamesa

love u hamesa

Each person has their own preference of music because it also affects their mood. There are times that they like some music because of its content. The meaning of the content that is being communicated to them makes them realize or aware of certain things.

Music is one of the effective ways of communication. It is through music that they use their good communication skills and let their message spread out.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.