« Why am I sufferring so much ? Is it going to go away ever | Main | Two new things about my two friends Namrata »

Its Friday today, I am glad the week is done

Yes the week is done finally, I wasn't doing really good with health but was fine Thursday. Once again not good today but its ok. I should rest this weekend, lets see how much will it work. Although I have things planned to do at home, cleaning, mainly.

I came back from the meeting and here I see on my screen, dot dot dot. I was surprised and happy and thought of calling. I did call, and talked for few minutes, short, little cute conversation. Hoping for a longer and better one soon. Can't wait for that. hehe....

I was just thinking about something, out of nowhere I thought of reading my old emails, then I came across some emails, which made me feel really happy. But at the same time, I came across this one email my sweet cousin sent me long time back in reply to my email. It made me feel good, I just felt how close we are, still close but very far distance wise. Soon the distance will cancel and get to hang out once again like good old days.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.