« Some of Jagjit Singh's best gazals | Main | Suv from Infiniti 2008 FX35/FX 45, Nissan Murano and Lexus Suv RX 08 »

Wine tasting in MSP International Market

It was my first time for wine tasting. I was not sure what I should be expecting but it was a good experience. It was good for Friday night. I would love to go again but this time I would want to go when my stomach is not empty. Only thing I had was a banana, some grapes and few garlic triskets. That was for the day. By the time, I reached there it was like 8pm. I was hungry and after tasting few different wines, I started to feel it hahaha.....

One of the things i’m a sucker for about blog posts is construct y provoke or spark a thought around my head. Once that comes about, I feel like i must comment hoping it's useful to others. Because there are a lot of blogs with different things of view, they concern your thinking and belief. It's at these moments should you have valuable insight others won't have had, including the actual blogger him/herself. I find myself re-occurring to your blog if you have some great perception, which is very impressive and tells me your know your material. Keep sparking thoughts with others!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.