« I just took the second midterm this week, today was for SQA/QC class | Main | VW Dealer in St.Louis Park and Spice Thai afterwards for dinner on Friday »

Drinking milk, just a thought makes me make a face

But milk sure is good for your health since it has Vitamin D,fat soluble vitamins, A, D, E, and K, are found primarily in the milk fat; milk has limited amounts of vitamin K. And the B vitamins are found in the aqueous phase of milk. There are not many people I know who do not like milk and do not drink but me. And I know my youngest brother does not like it either. When he was small, he used to not drink the Tea.

But I do like Lactogen, hehe....I used to steal and eat when I used to make ounces for my youngest brother. And my mom would know I stole and ate by looking at the amount of milk in the tin.

Anyway getting back to the point, I used to drink before though. But slowly, I stopped drinking and thats when I started not liking it. It could be because its Processed here. But I have tried drinking, thinking its good for health.It will reduce the amount of fat in my body. I would try once or twice and again stop. But this timeI bought this Cerial which is all natural made with Oat meal, honey, fruits, and different kinds of nuts. When I tried milk with that Cerial, it tasted good so now I am liking it. Hopefully, I will keep up with this. Goodluck to me.

Keep it up - milk is one of many good Vitamin K foods! What exactly is lactogen? Sounds like a robot or something :)

Milk is really a great resource for obtaining vitamin for the body.Nowadays vitamin D deficiency is growing to be prevalent among people in different parts of the world due to improper exposure of skin to the sunlight.For such cases milk would be a great supplement.

You might want to reconsider... Milk, along with other dairy products like cheese and yoghurt, is a good source of calcium, which is needed to form healthy bones and teeth ~ half a litre of milk a day should give the body all the calcium it needs. Milk also contains animal protein, Vitamin E, Omega 3 essential fatty acids and important minerals including magnesium, zinc and potassium. Recent studies suggest that drinking milk in moderation can help prevent osteoparosis and heart disease. All this applies equally to full-cream, skimmed and semi-skimmed milk, although the last two are recommended as they obviously contain less fat.

Fat soluble vitamins are not only found in milk fat but vitamin D for example is synthesized by the body from sunlight.

Most fats such as nuts, seeds, flax seeds, avocados contain essential fatty acids.

Milk is actually not good for human consumption, its made for baby calves and is detrimental to our health.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.