« Driving on Hwy 13 yesterday afternoon | Main | Just when I thought,its all fine, Approval came same way »

I started my day started at 6:30 am and its 10:30 pm but still in school.

If I have a bed here,I would fall sleep right away thats how tired I am right now. Back has started to hurt too. Whole day, I used my hands as a support for my back during the Conference and also in the class. I did so many stretches too.But lucky back pain, it came back. I am sitting right, of course it would come back. Me sitting meaning, I'm welcoming the back pain or in other words, I am inviting the Back Pain. But if I am exercising, biking, Back pain can't even think about coming back. Hahaha.......
Checking out online to create a Splash page for my class. Man I gotta work hard and harder and more harder.

I think your immediate future of blogging will receive several routes. As any news source, blogging will certainly evolve to substitute print. Multimedia and commenting can offer people a more interactive procedure for news and credible influencers will certainly arise as trusted sources.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.