« Felt really good today after very long time | Main | I am really pissed right now, why in the world I went to buy to that coffee shop »

Its Tuesday and I have class in another 35 minutes,

From last week, I have been so busy, which is making me feel tired all the time.Past weekend, I slept so much, not only at night but also in the day time, I felt asleep. And till today, I am sleepy. I am not at all ready to go to class tonight. I just want to go home and sleep. Or just go to the gym and work out.

By the way, last Friday, I finally went and signed up in Y again.Weekend was a little busy so went to Gym on Sunday. Myself and my friend were on the way to the Gym. Usually we pay attention, the speed limit and the road but we both were blacked out. All I hear is my friend telling, Oh is that for me? I was like what, the turn. There you go, I see the color lights flashing, it was the Cop. We were pretty upset since we got the ticket for speeding but there was nothing else we could do.I mean it was so unfortunate, somehow I didn't remember anything but getting into the car and after few minutes, we got pulled over. Bad luck.....

And after 3 months, I went to a Fitness class, Body Pump, which is similar to Muscle Pump.It was a great feeling after the class.I am a little sore but I love it.

To Be Continued........................

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back later in life. I want to encourage you to continue your great writing, have a nice day!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.