« Suv from Infiniti 2008 FX35/FX 45, Nissan Murano and Lexus Suv RX 08 | Main | Today is the day, I found out something I didn't know about »

Whoever has said, women gossip, they talk too much but men don't is completely wrong

There are two kinds of women and men in this world. Those who talk and those who do not, I have come across both.Entire world knows that, women talk, women gossip. But do you think, men don't talk, they don't gossip. They do, and when they do talk, they can talk a lot. And I'm sure whoever has said, "Women talk, gossip a lot", is not a female but a male. This is not entirely true, men talk a lot too.

The reason, I am saying this is because I hang out with some friends, Oh Boy, they can talk a lot. I like to talk too but, I can't compare myself with them. They are my good friends, they are nice but when it comes to talking, ohhhhhhhhhhh. They talk on phone for hours, they meet during the weekend. They start talking, they are driving down to Downtown,Uptown where ever they go, they talk, they reach out to the restaurant to eat, they talk, they come back home, they talk, until they go to bed, they are talking.

The next morning, they get up, starts right there. It keeps going until the weekend is over. But the talk is not over. Entire worlds topic gets covered but the talk keeps going on. From Politics to War, Cricket to Family,School to work, everything gets covered but the topic does not finish. It keeps going. I just want to laugh, sometimes. hahahahaha

Women sure like celebrity gossip though.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.