« Life has been busier at school and also at work | Main | It was Tuesday, I had my OO class, and after class I was home was watching TV »

All day, I was fine and just now something started bothering right after someone said something to me

I didn't really have anything to say but, I just did ummm.I don't have problem with them but again I start remembering all those old things. I mean I moved here, for different reasons, better opportunity, and a place where noone could tell me, "She is dumb(lati), she is so not social, she does make friends, does not have friends, she is so so many so's. I mean I know how I am. When I tell my friends these comments from them, they tell what, dumb and you, unsocial and you, blah blah.....

I took it without saying anything for 2 years, but after that I just couldn't. I mean I moved, I didn't bother anyone and no one should bother me. Period....

But whatever I am thinking, is just staying in my mind. Its making me feel so bad, even though I didn't do anything wrong. I could have kept contact but only I knew what I went through that time. So,I am just not looking forward to talk about that topic anymore. Just the thought even makes my eyes fill with tears.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.