« Nhu Da Ya Bhintuna, Nepal Sambat 1128 | Main | All day, I was fine and just now something started bothering right after someone said something to me »

Life has been busier at school and also at work

Its nice to have weekends but again, they don't last long.You work for a week and when its Friday, you get excited thinking Wow!! no school and no work for 2 days. How nice is it? But I don't know how my time goes by. I get up Saturday morning, shower, get ready head to school. I stay in the school till 4-5pm, sometimes shorter and sometimes longer. So, by the way time I leave school its dark, I go home and rest for a few hours, watch tv, eat dinner. And Iget ready to go to bed. I get up next morning, and head to gym. Then by the time, I come in its already afternoon.I cook some lunch and eat and rest a bit. Then the next thing I know is,your weekend is over. I better start getting ready for work tomorrow and school for Tuesday.

Although these days, I am not doing the time management properly, time just flies..Every Friday, I think these are the thing I am going to do during the weekend but I don't seem to get those tasks all done. Its not good but it happens. I think I have to start concentrating on school more. Don't watch TV either but just focus on school. About may be 2 weeks to go, and I have tons of things to study and prepare for final before I fly out.

Flying out made me remember, I will be gone for almost a month. I will be home, with all my sisters and brothers and family and everyone.But except that one person, I want to see for the past few years. I miss him even more when I go home but when that person does not really care, why to do?,I have no choice but just say why bother?. But the truth is its easy to say why bother, and going through is not. For now thats all. I have to start working on my GUI design for another page.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.