« The last day of year 2007 and trip to Pokhara | Main | Interview date January 4th,08 and January 7th,08 when I got my passport back »

January 3rd, 08 not ready yet but have started doing it

Now I am counting days, in few days I will be flying out to USA. This time I had so much fun and still having fun in Kathmandu, feels like its time to come back. I have never been this sure but now I think I am sure I want to be back in another few years. The six years and USA had brought a lot of distance in my family, my sisters. My sister Nhasala and myself were so close before.

But this year, I don't know if its because she is busy or because of some other reason, I felt the distance has increased a lot and connection has decreased. I felt really sad, but the truth is when you are abroad, you don't get to celebrate all the festivals together, hang out with them all the time, it happens. I look back and think, how can I bring that connection back, I can but its not like when you are in the same place. But we will see what happens in the future. But the thing no matter where I am, I will always love my family, and beautiful small country where I can call my home.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.